A rare opportunity to leave your creative mark on a global, highly successful company. Help us design, shape and grow our industry-leading brands ranked 5252 of all global websites, and events on 4 continents serving over 6000 attendees a year.
C4Media is looking for you, an experienced, full-time UX developer based in Eastern Europe (GMT and EET time zone) with a passion for user interfaces and frontend technologies, for working remotely from your home office to join our growing team.
Check out our Dev Team and learn about why they like working for C4Media https://vimeo.com/184862499
- Working closely with stakeholders, product managers and engineers in an iterative and feedback-driven process, to design and develop highly-polished web interfaces.
- Creating wireframes and coming up with effective solutions to multiple User Experience issues
- Concept fresh ideas and turn them into brilliant design
- Develop responsive layouts by writing clean, semantic code frontend code (HTML, CSS, JS)
- A strong visual and technical portfolio
- Good understanding of UX principles and best practices for both web and mobile and a keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail
- Knowledge of mobile first responsive design techniques and best practices
- Must be well versed in Sketch, InVision or equivalent application(s).
- Ability to successfully complete the production process of a web project (Design + Frontend)
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
To be considered you must:
- Have the ability to attend weekly stand up calls and status meetings via video conference
- Have a home office or similar arrangement from where you can work on a daily basis with a reliable internet connection (>6mbps)
- Be analytical and have attention to detail
- Be able to travel internationally 3-4 times a year
- Being based in Europe/ Eastern Europe (GMT and EET time zone)
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with Sass/Stylus
- Familiarity with Vue.JS and build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Git knowledge
- An awesome team of highly motivated individuals with diverse skills and background.
- Co-workers in Canada, Romania, USA, China, Japan, Brazil, UK, Greece, and Argentina.
- Competitive pay and perks.
- Visit a new country every year while attending our company meeting
- A 100% remote - work from home - team spread across 3 continents and a great company culture!
As first step of the process, please follow the next link: goo.gl/eVo7hG