Work from home, drive hiring and help implement culture initiatives for a small global company that values creating an amazing work experience for a diverse, remote and highly professional team.
We are a 1.7M monthly reader online news website (InfoQ.com) and international technical conference series (QCon) with several thousand attendees per year whose mission is to inspire progress in software development. Software is changing the world!
C4Media is a privately-held and financially stable company based in Toronto, Canada. We are about 11 years old and have seen consistent annual growth and expansion of our business.
We have a staff of over 40 dedicated, passionate professionals working from home across 10 countries (including USA, Romania, Canada, Brazil, UK, Greece) in various functions such as Software Development, Sales, Editorial, Marketing and various business roles. Our culture and staff satisfaction have been rated among the highest our business coach has ever seen and our culture stems from our core values which include accountability, integrity, mastery, service, and transparency.
We are looking for a remote, part-time, Recruiting Assistant that can support C4Media Global Recruiter on recruiting worldwide.
- Post job openings anywhere in the world on local job boards accordingly to recruiting needs.
- Actively source candidates by finding & engaging talents digitally, and personally building a good pipeline of potential candidates also by attending to meetups, University fairs, etc
- Perform candidate searches using well-known technical tools (i.e. Indeed, LinkedIn, Monster, etc.)
- Assist the Global Recruiter on Recruiting projects.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Reports to Global Recruiter. Direct Reports: None.
- Fluent in English - both verbal and written
- Contractor position
- 10-20 hours per week total
- Must work C4Media core hours of EST 9 am to 1 pm at least 3 days/ week
- Fully functioning home office with high-speed internet
- Computer-literate and comfortable with sharing documents (i.e. Google Docs), conducting video-calls (i.e. Skype, Zoom) and using online team productivity tools (i.e. YouTrack, Slack).
- An awesome team of highly motivated individuals with diverse skills and background.
- Co-workers in Canada, Romania, USA, China, Japan, Brazil, UK, Greece, and Argentina.
- Competitive pay and perks.
- A 100% remote - work from home - team spread across 3 continents and a great company culture!
- Open to candidates from: Romania