AI / ML Advisor / Consultant Opportunity (Remote)
Introduce the World’s Top Software Teams to AI/ML
This is a project-based, part-time role involving the curation of content for one or several of our conferences. The majority of the work falls within the 4 months leading up to a conference. During those 4 months, it will require 10 to 20 hours per week.
- Participate in committees of movers and shakers that are passionate about AI/ML.
- Creating experiences that will make a difference for thousands of software developers per year.
- Interacting and forging relationships with some of the greatest minds in software development.
- Learning, staying on the cutting edge, and being a part of driving innovation in software development - software is changing the world!
WE are an applied AI/ML software development conference focusing on bringing together teams to discover emerging AI/ML trends, essential tools, and learnings to validate their software roadmap. Our work ethic centers around accountability, integrity, mastery, service, and transparency -- the core values of QCon / C4Media. We inspire and empower our attendees to keep growing, searching, and learning.
YOU are an AI/ML Developer, Data Engineer, Architect, or Developer, who has a broad understanding of AI/ML, has experience working with large groups, and wants to make a difference for the software development community.
The MISSION of this position is to create a QCon.ai conference that will help attendees discover real-world practices and use-cases for AI/ML in software development.
Benefits for attendees include:
- Learning from speakers driving innovation and change in AI/ML.
- Identifying best practices from those working on in-production projects.
- Uncovering emerging trends and tools.
- Focusing on patterns & practices, not products or pitches.
- Acquiring implementable ideas for your projects.
- Meeting AI/ML leaders from innovator and early-adopter companies.
- Validating their AI/ML roadmap.
- Focusing on software engineering rather than data science.
- Maintain the content vision of the conference.
- Source 10-20% of presentation speakers and content.
- Own the selection of keynotes, speakers, and track hosts.
- Ideate and execute on content-specific improvements.
- Align with committee on blueprints, negotiate changes with the Content Product Manager (CPM).
- Execute committee processes with the help of the CPM.
- Execute on the conference blueprints as trained by the CPM.
- Interview 20 of the speakers combined from "rising stars" and thought leaders.
- Workshops: drive ideation for workshops with committee.
- Communicate ongoing new marketing narratives up to the CPM and Marketing team.
- Expert in the fields of AI/ML and Data Engineering.
- Extensive network of other professionals and speakers in these fields.
- Servant leader.
- Coach and mentor.
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Excellent communicator.
To be considered you must:
- Have the ability to attend regular stand up calls and status meetings via video conference.
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined in order to thrive in a remote and dynamic environment.
- Be able to travel internationally once per year for 3-4 days.